samedi 7 juillet 2012

Caffé Leccese/Salentin/Ghiacio con latte di mandola

Once again I have been scouring the internet for a website with a recipe for this coffee we had in Italy that is in English and there is just no such page that exists. So, here it is. Its simple and SOOO good in the summer. I never thought of myself as an iced coffee person, nor a person who likes sweet things in my coffee, I usually take it with no sugar at all, but this is really exceptional. Try it if you can!

Its best to make in a regular see through drinking glass, because watching everything mix together is kind of pretty.

One shot of espresso
Six ice cubes
Two tbsp of almond milk

Put the almond milk in the glass, then the ice, then a shot of espresso. I think its better if the espresso isn't particularly hot, because otherwise the ice melts too fast. Then just mix it together and enjoy!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire