jeudi 2 février 2012

Leek and Red Onion Tart



I made a leek and red onion tart a while ago which was pretty amazing.

I bought the crust, I pretty much always do. Lazy, but when you work... necessary. 

I spread the crust out in a greased pie dish, set the oven to 180 celsius, 350 farenheit. 

Then I used about three tablespoons of creme fraiche (you can also use sour cream) and mixed it with dried chicken bouillon. 

I chopped up my very good sized leek. First, I cut the whole thing in half, then cut each half in to half inch sections. 

Next I sliced a medium sized red onion into thin slices. 

I spread the cream mixture all over the bottom of the crust. Added the leaks, then added the red onion, then sprinkled shredded cheese on top. Pop it in the over for 40 - 50 minutes... yum. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire